Monday, April 22, 2013

The Struggles of Giancarlo Stanton

Giancarlo Stanton was on the brink of stardom and ready to challenge the world as MLB's perennial homerun champion (crushed 93 HR through his age 22 season).  However, his team (Miami Marlins) traded away the rest of the club's talent and provided him with no supporting cast. This season has been a complete waste.  He's yet to hit a homerun, and only yesterday did he finally collect a RBI.  He's batting .188/.545 on the season and has committed 4 errors.  He voiced his displeasure with the team using Twitter and one has to wonder if he remains disgruntled and hoping to play his way onto another team via trade.  All other 29 squads would lineup at the chance to reel in the young slugging Marlin if he were to be put on the trading block.  But until then, he is forced to hit in a lineup with the likes of Juan Pierre, Greg Dobbs, Placido Polanco, Donovan Solano, Rob Brantly, Chris Coghlan, Justin Ruggiano, Adeiny Hechavarria, Chris Valaika, Miguel Olivo, and Austin Kearns...oh, my!


Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this site, and post is really fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of posts.

my site ...

Anonymous said...

Hi. I needed to drop you a quick note to precise my thanks.
Ive been following your weblog for a month or
so and have picked up a ton of good info and enjoyed the strategy youve structured your site.
I'm attempting to run my very own weblog however I believe its too normal and I have to focus on plenty of smaller topics. Being all things to all folks just isn't all that its cracked up to be

Also visit my web page :: i'm having trouble getting pregnant