Thursday, October 11, 2012

Statistical Consistency- Shelley Duncan

Shelley Duncan just elected for free agency and any team that signs him can count on 11 homeruns and 29 runs scored.  Bank on it.

Odd?

Not when he has scored 29 runs and clubbed 11 homeruns in each of the last 3 seasons (all with the Cleveland Indians).

Those numbers are perfect replicas, but Duncan does have more consistency statistically as well, just not as exact.

Shelley Duncan's Last 3 Seasons:
#-# = span, (#) = range
Games: 76-85 (9)
At Bats: 223-232 (10)
Hits: 47-58 (11)
RBI: 31-47 (16)
Walks: 19-28 (9)
Doubles: 10-17 (7)
Stolen Bases: 0-1 (1)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your web site appears to be having some compatibilty issues in my firefox
browser. The text appears to be running off the webpage
pretty bad. If you want you can contact me at: minervaboling@arcor.
de and I'll shoot you over a screen shot of the problem.

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: hard disk 1 quick

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, amazing blog!

Also visit my blog post memory stick pro duo adapter