Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Under the Radar Batters
*Minimum 100 plate appearances.
*Stats through games played on Monday, August 27th.
1. Scott Podsednik/CF/BOS - .375/845
2. Josh Rutledge/SS/COL - .344/.944
3. Justin Ruggiano/RF/MIA - .314/.959
4. Andy Dirks/LF/DET - .337/.905
5. Matt Carpenter/1B/STL - .310/.875
6. Todd Frazier/3B/CIN- .293/.902
7. Pedro Ciriaco/2B/BOS - .353/.855
8. Chris Carter/DH/OAK - .259/.916
9. John Jaso/C/SEA - .283/.875
Roger Bernadina/OF/WSH - .308/.800
Eric Young Jr./OF/COL - .316/.825
Kevin Frandsen/UTL/PHI - .351/.827
AJ Ellis/C/LAD - .282/.812
*This is an extremely versatile team too, with many players equipped to man multiple positions. Ruggiano and Bernadina can play all 3 spots in the OF. Ciriaco can play SS and 3rd. Carter can play 1st. Carpenter can play 3rd. Frazier can play 1st. This would allow the manager to mix-and-match a lot.
Craig Gentry/OF/TEX, Michael McKenry/C/PIT, Greg Dobbs/3B/MIA, Jordan Pacheco/UTL/COL, Brandon Moss/OF/OAK, Luis Cruz/UTL/LAD, and Bryan LaHair/UTL/CHC.