Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Play Free 1-Day Fantansy Baseball League for Cash Prizes


Like baseball? Like money? If your answer to both is yes, then register for free to play in DraftStreet.com's 1 day fantasy baseball league for cash prizes. You get to play GM with a salary cap of $100K to build a team of 14 players (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 UTL, 2 SP, RP, P). Registering literally takes seconds and building a team only a few minutes. 240 seconds of your time is a worthwhile investment, because there is a $350 prize pool and the top 7 get paid.

The 1-day fantasy event is for Friday's MLB games, which begins at 1:05 PM EST. You can spend $17,589 on Cliff Lee or go the cheap route and pick up the Orioles Tommy Hunter at $6,393. If you want a big bopper, expect to pay big (ex- Miguel Cabrera $12,056). Being frugal might be a better approach (ex- Emilio Bonifacio $6,679). It's your choice, because it's your team. Go ahead and test your mettle.

*Click Here for Free Roll* Click Here for Free Roll*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings frοm Iԁaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't
ωait to takе a look whеn I get homе.
I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WΙFI, јust 3G .
. Anуhοw, wonԁeгful site!

Here is my blοg poѕt :: get cash for surveys real