Thursday, March 08, 2012

The Keychain

Hey all!

A few weeks ago, I received a special package here at my AZ bunker. It was a cute keychain featuring my favorite team, the Chicago White Sox.

It is a small, round keychain, maybe around an inch in diameter. The front of the keychain features a shield-like logo of the Chicago White Sox, with stars lining the bottom edge. On the back, one sees the AL logo with a baseball and the MLB logo. My keychain still had the sticker of authenticity covering the baseball, so you know you'll be getting the real thing.

In terms of materials, I would say that this is made of pewter. I have another keychain on my pencil bag that is made of pewter, and it looks about the same, texture-wise, as this keychain.

I've included pictures of this keychain as well, modeling it on my hand with my very faded henna tattoos on my arm and fingers providing a backdrop.

Front:



Back:



It sure is cute!

If you want to buy one for yourself (or for someone else) with your favorite team, you can find them here at: Wholesale Keychains.

Buy some soon!
tamtam

No comments: