Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stinky Sox

This week's cartoon pretty much sums up the entire season of my hometown team, as of tonight.

Since I've been out here, I haven't had much of a chance to watch the Sox games. After all, WGN has to share airtime with the Shlubs too. But tonight was the first time in several weeks (maybe a month?) that I had last seen a White Sox game. However, I've been keeping up with the team via their fansites and blogs. From what I've been reading, things are improving, but my team is still in the crapper. Tonight, my hometown team only managed one run against their ex-pitcher Daniel Hudson. He was throwing Ks left and right. Remind me again, Kenny, how exactly are we in third place in the AL Central...?

And that is the story behind this week's cartoon.



Tamtam

2 comments:

GM-Carson said...

I'm an Adam Dunn fan, and he is just horrible this year. I thought he might go off for 50 homeruns with the ChiSox.

tamtam said...

I never cared much for Adam Dunn. I knew he was washed up, and I questioned Kenny's judgement when he signed that crystal chandelier to play for his team