Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Name to Know- Steven Cishek


Standing 6 foot 5 inches the Florida Marlins rookie reliever Steven Cishek is a big man looming on the mound over the competition. The 5th round pick in 2007 has worked his was through the Fish's system and is working his way into a prominent role in their bullpen. Cishek got the customary September call-up last year when rosters expanded and made 3 scoreless appearances. This season he started in Triple-A, but was called up in May and has been doing brilliantly ever since. Cishek has worked 10.1 innings in 7 games with nary a run surrendered. For his career- 10 G, 14.2 IP, 10 K, 0.00 ERA, and 0.68 WHIP. Just last week he picked up his first career save, and while Leo Nunez is the closer for the time being, expect Cishek to get some holds.

11 comments:

tattoo supplies said...

Great Article! Very informative as well. I will check out your site regularly from now on in between entertaining customers here in my Tattoo Supplies business.

breitling superocean said...

Interesting post. I'll check this site more often for now on during my break in my breitling superocean shop and looking forward for your upcoming posts!

GM-Carson said...

You know, you can pay to advertise on the site.

baitcasting reels said...

Well written and researched article. I'll share your site to my friends in my Baitcasting Reels shop.

acoustic violin said...

Well researched article! Can't get enough of this post. I'll check out your site again once I'm done with my
acoustic violin lessons.

white gold diamond earrings said...

I love this article! Glad to stumble upon your site. I'll read your other posts as well as soon as I finish my latest collection of white gold diamond earrings.

used airstream said...

I just found my new hobby aside from my used airstream and that is to read more of your articles. You did a great job on this one.

sport bike helmet said...

Wonderful site! I even shared this article to my friends in my
sport bike helmet store.

geoduck said...

Very informative article. I guess I was too busy with my geoduck farm and missed reading articles like this one.

GM-Carson said...

Are you shitting me?

tamtam said...

TROLLS!!!