Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Handing Out F.U.'s

F.U. Manny Ramirez. You lazy piece of shit. You didn't want to work for it, so you took illegal supplements to help you produce and get paid. That's like stealing, you f'n criminal. I hate you because of the way you gave up in Boston to facilitate a trade. I hate you for attacking a club travel personnel. I hate you for that god awful hair. I hate you for getting suspended and thus tarnishing the game twice. I hate you for Manny being Manny. I mostly hate you for being a punk ass bitch and not even sticking around to face your consequence, instead weaseling out and retiring. F.U.!




F.U. Josh Hamilton. You are a tremendous talent, but I hate that the world over praises you for being a junky, bouncing back, relapsing, then bouncing back again. You found Jesus. Congratulations. So have millions of others across Earth, but we're not celebrating them. How dare you throw your 3rd base coach under the bus for your haphazard slide into home and consequently breaking your arm. It's not his fault. He didn't hold a gun to your head and force you to run and he certainly didn't make you slide like that either. Take accountability for you actions you little bitch. F.U.!

No comments: