Sunday, May 09, 2010

Dallas Braden to A-Rod- "Eat a Dick!"


Remember when major league asshole Alex Rodriguez disrespectfully trotted across the mound occupied by Dallas Braden after a foul ball? Well, Mr. Knob-Slobber had this quote following a lil' spat on the diamond...
"He just told me to get off his mound. I was a little surprised. I'd never quite heard that. Especially from a guy that has a handful of wins in his career. I thought it was pretty funny actually.

Hey Gay-Rod, go inject some man-juice in your ass and dye your hair while doing yoga with Madonna. Dallas Braden deserves your respect. He deserved it before, but he certainly deserves it now as he tossed a perfect game today on Mother's Day. Just the 2nd perfect game in Athletics history. After the game I believe I heard him during an interview on ESPN refer to you A-Rod and asked "Is this good enough for him?" and then he told you to "Eat a dick!".


NWA- Just Don't Bite It (Message to you A-Rod)

1 comment:

Radu Prisacaru said...

I always enjoy reading intelligent articles by an author who is definitely knowledgeable on their chosen subject. I'll be following this thread with much interest. Keep up the great work, till next time