From the Phield:
There’s something to be said for longevity. We Should Be GMs began years ago as a joint venture for Phillies and Pirates fans, hoping to unearth all the funny out of both teams in Pennsylvania. Soon they realized the Pirates weren’t actually a team, so the focus became all Phillies, a smart move. WSBGMs keeps hilarious regularly with frequent posts, off-centered features like “Name That Phillie” and “Phlashback Phridays” and pretty awesome photos. Their Hall of Fame includes Pat Burrell and Eric Bruntlett; they even coined a statistic: The Howard (a home run, strikeout and error in the same game). Crude and revolutionary, We Should Be GMs still has it.
Authors: GM-Carson & Corey
Profession: Avid Phillies Bloggers & Wannabe GMs
Experience: About to turn 4 years old and enter 5th season
1. Phillies Phlashback Phridays (Ex- Ricky Williams)
2. Campaign Cheer
3. Nicknames: No-Hit Nunez, Gas Can Geary, Grand Pappy Moyer, Donut Eater Lieber, Fence Face Rowand, and you can't forget No Talent Ass Clown aka Danny Sandoval.
4. The Howard
5. Tale of the Tape Series (Ex- St. Louis)
6. Star Wars Parody (Ex- Phillies Wars Episode I)
7. Jib-Jab Videos (Ex- Snowball Phight)
8. Song Parodies (Ex- Bohemian Manuel)
9. Spearheaded banishment of Eaton, Nunez, Bell, Bruntlett, and Barajas (Ex- Angry Blogger Arrested)
10. Creation of the Phucco (Phillie + Bucco)
We're the original funny men of the Phlogsphere. However, them crazy sons a bitches over at The Fightins have kinda stolen some our laugh track thunder (they're our homies, it's cool if we call their moms names), but we remain original and true to form. What is our form- satire, sarcasm, and rants mixed with extreme bouts of joy. So go vote for us or we'll photoshop a picture of you doing questionable things with a donkey.
*This post is from my other blog WSBGMs.