Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who am I????

I am a momma's boy and went to college where I was born. The state right above me drafted me, but I never played in the majors for them. You could say that my career was short and I sucked. I had a career winning percentage with the Phillies of .500. After leaving the Phillies I did good for one year and then sucked again. I got tired of it and no team wanted me. Currently I am a consultant for a baseball team in North Dakota. However, this team is not affiliated with any team in the majors. Who am I???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, use Wifi blocker to jam all spy transmitters in your home or at work.

jimmy said...

jeff bittiger

GM-Carson said...

I went to school with him. Oh wait, that was some other Jeff. Actually, come to think of it he spelled his name Geoff.