Thursday, January 14, 2010

Who am I???



I am from the dirtiest state in the US. I never went to college because I was so damn smart. It took me four years to get my first home run. I started my career and ended my career with the same team. Can you also believe that the most conesecutive years I ever held the same uniform number is two?! When I was with the Phillies they kept changing my number from year to year. I played more games in the American League than I did the National League.

Who am I?

6 comments:

Hackenbush said...

That is a great question!

Utility Derek said...

the question is....do you know the answer.

GM-Carson said...

Alright, dude obviously played for the ChiSox and Phils, plus was born in dirty Jersey, but I'm still stumped.

Hackenbush said...

The answer is Bob Molinaro. My wife actually found his 1979 card in the big Topps Baseball Cards book.

Now how did you come up with the question?

GM-Carson said...

Ding, ding, ding, we've got ourselves a winner!

Utility Derek said...

I cam up with this question quite easily....I thought of a player...typed the question...and awaited a response.