Thursday, January 07, 2010

Guess who I am!


Jimmy with the correct answer. Way to Go!!!


My baseball path included the Diamondbacks, Blue Jays, Phillies, Pirates, Royals, Astros. Not in this order. Two of the teams picked me up in the drafts but I never signed with them. I only had one winning season. Barely. One of the teams I never even played a game. My career record is 11 games under .500. As of right now I am a free agent. Any team want me? I have over 350 strikeouts in my career. When Y2K came I was in the minors. The year after, I was pitching in the major leagues for my first year. When I was younger I would go skiing in my native state.

6 comments:

BCM said...

Are you Jose Cruz jr?

Utility Derek said...

No

jimmy said...

are you brandon duckworth?

jimmy said...

(us pirates fans don't forget trades like that)

GM-Carson said...

Damn, I just came on here to guess Duckworth. Remember the Duck Pond?

Utility Derek said...

Jimmy you are correct. It was duckworth. In fact it was the Pirates that got him and then he never even put on a jersey and was traded. The only winning season was with the phillies in his first year.