Starting tomorrow, More Hardball will be welcoming a new blogger into the mix. Utility Derek is his name, and Phillies history is his game. Please take a moment to get to know our newest scribe...
1. What's your favorite team?
Philadelphia Phillies (1993 Team).
2. Who're your favorite player(s) of all-time (past and/or present)?
Jimmy Rollins, Andre Reed (Can never forget the playoff game against Houston Oilers where Houston collapsed in the second half).
3. Who're your most hated player(s) of all-time (past and/or present)?
Joe Carter...enough said (tears still coming down my cheek).
4. What's your favorite thing about baseball?
Going to the game and the whole atmosphere as well as rooting for your favorite team. The feeling that you get, being at a stadium where 48,000 fans are waving white towels and acting like children...it is priceless.
5. If you could change one thing about baseball, what would it be?
Aluminum bats...it may sound weird and possibly bad for baseball...but hearing that sound makes me think of my childhood. Oh yea, and stop the Yankees from spending. Give them an allowance. If the Yankees get a $200 million dollar payroll, let the Pirates have the same amount as well.
*More Hardball's past introduction of Scotty & TamTam, when they were added to the fold 3 months ago.
AFI- Girls Not Grey