Monday, November 09, 2009

Cleaning Out the Closet

This weekend, I was doing a little cleaning around the house, and decided to take on the challenge of THE closet. You know the one I mean: in the 'extra room' where stuff has been piling up for years because there was nowhere else to put it. I came across some illustrations I had drawn in the seventh grade (1992). I used to draw these for my baseball-watching buddies who would ask me to draw their favorite players. I would redraw ones I thought I had executed well and keep them for my 'portfolio.' Included are: Kirby Puckett and Ron Gant, Frank Thomas and Chuck Knoblauch, Tom Glavine and Mark McGwire





Barenaked Ladies - Drawing

3 comments:

GM-Carson said...

Thank God that's what came "out" when you cleaned out your "closet". I worried of something else...

tamtam said...

A budding artist in the making :)

GM-Carson said...

I've seen some of his "newer" sketches, and he progressed over the years for sure.