Saturday, August 15, 2009

For the love of the game

Greetings, More Hardballers!

Since this is my first post on this particular blog, I thought I would start out with something light. On my old blog, "Cell's Bells", I write about the Chicago White Sox, but since I haven't come across anything racy uttered by my loudmouth manager, Ozzie Guillen, in recent days, I had to browse my link list for a subject to post about.



Since the story of the week is Adrian Beltre's busted balls, I think my first post should be with regards to this topic. Although I'm a woman, I feel bad for Adrian cuz no man should have to endure that pain. But at the same time, I have to wonder "WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!!" Baseball is an unpredictable sport, in that one bad bounce can put you on the DL for a long time.

But...that's not to say that other writers haven't seized on the chance to poke at Beltre for his lack of good judgment. In this link below, the writers at "The Dugout", a favorite website of mine, make fun of Beltre's busted balls. Read it and laugh.

For the Love of the Game

I hope you've enjoyed my first post, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

tamtam

2 comments:

GM-Carson said...

Welcome to the mix TamTam. Nice subject matter for your first post...balls!

tamtam said...

thanks carson! :)