Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Create the Caption


Suck me beautiful!

*Submit your captions in the comment section.
__________________________________________________

Shout It Out!
*Sharapova's Thigh investigates the fiscal responsibility of the Anaheim Angels...or whatever the hell they're called now.

*Based upon this entry, I'm guessing Bootlegger Sports is not a big Joe Buck fan...neither am I.

*No Guts, No Glory has visual evidence of hit-from-the-bong Michael Phelps sporting a fantastic mustace.

*We Should Be GM's is gearing up for the interleague matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and Philadelphia Phillies, with a Tale of the Tape.


Motley Crue- Shout at the Devil

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hey Papi come here and blow me...It will be much more enjoyable than reading this blog"

GM-Carson said...

Anonymous, that's the first funny thing you've said on this blog before.

tamtam said...

i suck?! no papi, YOU suck!!

Burton said...

"Woah! That's the smallist dick I've ever seen!"

Kevin McGuire said...

I call him "Big Papi"!