Saturday, May 09, 2009

We're Back Bitches!

Computer virus, social networking blockage, work commitments be damned! More Hardball is back bitches!

To our dozen of loyal readers, okay maybe a baker's dozen, we apologize for this past week's post outage. GM-Carson and Burton are back to our fun and games now that the man isn't holding us down. By the way, if I ever do find "the man" I'm kicking him squarely in his testicles.

Let's see, what have we missed?

Oh yeah, that f*ck-wad Manny got busted for performance enhancing drugs. Wonder if the butt-stain that called me racist for hating on Man-Ram is going to admit I was right to bash the bozo and he was wrong for backing the bum.

Brad Lidge is far from "Lights Out". WSBGM's seems to think he's giving Mother Earth the middle finger in his anti-conservation act.

2008 AL Cy Young winner Cliff Lee has more losses this season (5) in 7 starts than he did all last year (3 losses in 31 starts).

The Kansas City Royals are in 1st place. I shit you not, they really are leading the AL Central. They're not the lone surprise either, as the AL leader board is strewn with misfits; Blue Jays atop the AL East and Texas Rangers sitting pretty in the AL West.

So don't fret my pet, we're back and badder than ever!


Kelly Clarkson- Since You've Been Gone

7 comments:

Burton said...

What the hell?!? I'm away for a week and the shit-kicking Royals are in first place?!? What crazy world gone mad have I come back to?

GM-Carson said...

Good to see ya on the World Wide Web brotha! I missed you here over the past week.

Burton said...

I missed you too, and I missed blogging.

GM-Carson said...

I know TamTam was looking for us, hopefully this eases her mind.

Burton said...

We're baaaaaack...

tamtam said...

YAAAYYYYY!!!! you're back!!

i know, its been a crazy week since you were gone. the sox have been sucking, manny's becoming a woman, and im right in the middle of finals week :0

HP Pavilion DV4 battery said...

Can you tell me how to subscribe your blog, the feed link is?