Friday, January 16, 2009

One of These Things is Not Like the Other

Last Saturday, January 10th, Ryan Howard, Cliff Lee, and Cito Gaston were honored at the Negro League Baseball Museum with Legacy Awards. Mammoth slugger Howard was presented with the Josh Gibson Award for pacing the NL with 48 homeruns and 146 rbi. Lee won the Bullet Rogan Award as the AL's top pitcher with a sparkling record of 22-3 accompanied with a 2.54 era. Gaston was the big winner, receiving the Jackie Robinson Lifetime Achievement Award.








To borrow from Sesame Street...
One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others,
By the time I finish my song?


If you guessed Cliff Lee, then congratulations, I'm pleased to tell you that you're the big winner of absolutely nothing.

5 comments:

Burton said...

Is it the one on the left? He is the only person wearing red.

GM-Carson said...

Oh, wrong answer. Sorry, try again...

IRONPIGPEN said...

Is it the guy on the right? The two guys on the left are wearing white shirts. The guy on the right is wearing black. The guy on the right has no red on him, either, as do the other two.

Burton said...

Oooh...you're sharp. I think you have the right answer. I always did poorly on that Sesame Street game. Then I would have nightmares about Big Bird coming at me with a knife, a sword, a gun, and a machette and asking me if I could tell which one didn't belong. That picture with them holding weapons scares the living shit out of me.

IRONPIGPEN said...

I AM having trouble with the Chipper Jones choices...