Saturday, January 24, 2009

More Twins other than Minnesota

I'm beginning to think that our various visages are unnervingly ubiquitous. Below are yet more examples of such eerie similarities.


Eric Gagne and avid gange user Seth Rogen are just about as closely related in appearance as Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, in fact, I think these two are closer.


Newly appointed Texas Ranger boob Derrick Turnbow and Boober from Fraggle Rock are the same person. I am convinced of this. Have YOU ever seen them together in the same room? My point exactly!



King of Queens star Patton Oswalt and the patently reviled and former king of controversial columns Jay Mariotti wear the selfsame constipated countenance.


Life mates Wright & Reyes and roommates Laverne and Shirley are virtually indistinguishable. I think the biggest difference here, though, is Reyes' hair, it doesn't look anything like Laverne's.


And finally...Ed Wade.


Now this is just freaky...

And just when I thought I had found Ed Wade's doppelganger, I found this...


I mean damn. That is uncanny.

And since we're on the topic of twins...Enjoy!

The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

12 comments:

GM-Carson said...

Ed Wade is a nutsack!!!

Burton said...

Ed Wade IS a nutsack!

Burton said...

I just spotted another difference between Wright and Reyes and Laverne and Shirley. Reyes is wearing more jewelry.

GM-Carson said...

I love that song, but what the f**k does "haver" mean? As in: If I haver, I will be the man who's havering to you...f'n Europeans!

Burton said...

haver - to talk nonsense; to be unsure or hesitant

Mel said...

That second set of pics of Ed Wade... which one was him? I just saw two nutsacks.

GM-Carson said...

Thanks B-Dizzle, you're a wordy geek and I love it!

Burton said...

Glad to be of uber-geeky service!

upstate met fan said...

Freakin' hilarious.

GM-Carson said...

I knew there were good Mets fans out there. I now know 2.

wp said...

awesome. good stuff

How do you spell retard? said...

Ohhh crap, Patton Oswalt may have just been ruined for me!!