Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hottest Fans of the AL East

More Hardball wants to know who has the hottest fans in baseball. We'll be running a set of posts over the following weeks featuring images of each teams' hotties, with a voting poll to crown a champion. We're starting with the AL East and we'll continue through the rest of the American League, then on to the National League. Sticking true to Major League Baseball's roots, there will be an eight team playoff system where the winners of each division square off with addition of a wild card team to determine who wins the pennant and represents each league in the World Series of Hotness.

New York Yankees:


Boston Red Sox:


Tampa Bay Rays:


Baltimore Orioles:


Toronto Blue Jays:
















Who has the hottest fans in the AL East?
Yankees
BoSox
Rays
O's
Jays
pollcode.com free polls


Digital Underground- The Humpty Dance

10 comments:

Mel said...

Where are the hot guys?

GM-Carson said...

Sorry Mel, I didn't want to float that way today.

Burton said...

You want hot guy fans? Every game they're out there baring all with no shirts on, pouring beer on themselves. You don't like that?

See you need to look at the biology behind it all. Men are visual creatures, we see hump-abilitiy, women seek companionship and a potential long-term mate. You can't get that from a photo :)

Burton said...

I have to say, I think this is the best post yet. I keep coming back to it for some reason. It speaks to me...

Mel said...

Yeah... it makes me want to turn Lesbo... especially for the trio of Rays fans!

Ian H. said...

If it were a contest to see which team had the best muffintop fans, the Jays win hands down (as shown by the picture).

Burton said...

Good eye Ian, I was looking at other bits of anatomy (I voted for Bo Sox anyway).

Burton said...

I give this post three enthusiastic thumbs up!!

Rebecca said...

Y'almost made me think I was one of them =P

Kidding, of course.

GM-Carson said...

I like a lil meat on the bone, frail girls need not apply.

I too voted BoSox, but Yanks are damn hot too.

AL Central will be coming next week.