Thursday, October 18, 2007

Next Cy Young

The monkey may be small, but he is mighty, much like pip-squeak Pedro Martinez. The monkey's "out pitch" is his breath-taking poop-flinger as it splats all over the batters leaving them with a crusty face.

Chewbacca is now officially the largest MLB player to ever take the field, measuring in at a whopping 8'5" and 427 pounds. His fastballs reaches 125 mph, but has little movement and his secondary pitches leave much to be desired.

Next Cy Young?
Monkey
Wookie
  
pollcode.com free polls

~Carson

2 comments:

BenJah said...

why can't we afford both??

if i had to choose, i'd pick the monkey. i'd love to see a philly pitcher ACTUALLY throw shit at some other team.

The Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters also say that I'm a really interesting website. So why don't you consider reading what I am. Masters say it won't take you more than 22s to read. :) http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!