Saturday, March 17, 2007

Where the hell is Spring?!

That ass-hat of a groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, supposedly was brave back on February 2nd and didn't see his shadow meaning no more winter. Three snow storms later, I'm beginning to think that groundhog is fricken hoax and a fraud. On Tuesday and Wednesday it was 70 degrees here in Central PA, and I was thinking shorts. My daffodils were beginning to bloom in the garden and those damn annoying birds were starting to chirp. Then all of a sudden yesterday we got dumped on with 8+ inches of snow...Where the hell is Spring?!

Spring Training started nearly a month ago. I've been gearing up for the season by watching some baseball movies like Sandlot, For Love of the Game, Summer Catch, and Major League, plus I have more on the docket to view before opening day. In 2 weeks the MLB season starts. Rita's is giving away free Italian ice on the Wednesday to celebrate the first day of Spring. Yet, I look at my back yard and it's covered in white...Where the hell is Spring?!



~Carson

7 comments:

GM-Carson said...

I just got done snow-blowing and shoveling myself out of this mess and it sucked! The damn snow stuck fast to the shovel so that you were only actually getting rid of 1/3 the load you put on...pissed me off!

Skeeter said...

Snow is a substance devised by Satan. I bet that sack of shit Jose Reyes likes it.

GM-Carson said...

I hate snow, screwed up a perfectly good 5 day weekend I was going to have over Easter.

furiousBall said...

I've got the coupon from Rita's on my fridge too.

I friggin love snow, you guys can suck it.

GM-Carson said...

FuriousBall- you're a dumb bastard...I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Skeeter said...

furiousball - you're a dumb bastard... I mean nothing nice about that at all








....i kid i kid

GM-Carson said...

I love that we can call each other derogatory names and still be friends...you retarded butt-munch!