Saturday, February 10, 2007

Gaiety

I really hate the Yankees, and it has nothing to do with the fact that they're all gay, because as Seinfeld would say "not that there's anything wrong with that". I hate the Yankees because I can and it feels so good. I hate the Yankees because of Joe Torre. I hate the Yankees because of George Steinbrenner. I hate the Yankees because of 1,283 World Series rings (ok, maybe not quite that many, but you get the drift).

I've done extensive research and come to the conclusion that once you pull on the black and white pinstripes of the Evil Empire your hetero days are over. A-Rod used to be every woman's fantasy, now he only gets action in gay bars. Jeter has always been a back-door lover. Wade Boggs cheated on his wife for a 3rd time with a man. Even Randy Johnson went gay for 2 seasons in New York...that's a huge bitch!

Another reason I hate the Yankees is their fans. Speaking of fans, look, even they're gay too. I know I may be coming off as a homo-phobe, but that's not the case at all. I just want the world to be properly informed about the ways of the Yanks. Don't be mad at me, I'm only presenting evidence here.


~Carson

6 comments:

furiousBall said...

Sheffield called Jeter after he was traded and tearfully said, "I can't quit you!"

BloodStripes said...

You put forward a strong case. The yanks are completley and utterly gay! Bobby is gone.

GM-Carson said...

There's nothing wrong with being a queer, just so happens that every Yankee is one. Simple facts my friends.

Cursed Empire said...

How good it feels to hate the Yankees.

http://cursedempire.blogspot.com/

I've never been happier than I have since I started that site.

BenJah said...

sour grapes, biatches....and they wear blue, not black

GM-Carson said...

Oops, my bad, "once they pull on the navy blue and white pinstripes" they become unmistakenly gay!