Saturday, January 20, 2007

Baseball- Not Just For Men

Baseball is a man's sport...not quite. I'd be more than happy to grant these lovely ladies a spot on my roster (if ya know what I mean). It has long been contrived that women are to play softball and leave the real skill to the men and baseball. The times are a changing my friends, as more and more girls get involved in Little League and actually "hold their own". I'm not trying to go femi-nazi or anything, but the day of a girl playing in the Little League World Series is not far away. But enough with the women's power stuff, back to some pics of hotties.



Wait, how'd this picture sneak in here?

~Carson

9 comments:

furiousBall said...

I reacted quickly and threw my coffee in my eyes after being Hasselhoffed...you bastards.

GM-Carson said...

You gotta admit, that Hasselhoff picture is fan-fricken-tastic!

Skeeter said...

I love the hoff.

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=15042

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3382491587979249836&q=david+hasselhoff&hl=en


Please check those videos out if you want to see pure comical genius.

GM-Carson said...

The Germans love Hoff too. I grew up watching Bay Watch...television at its finest.

BenJah said...

that was an ugly hoffing! i'm totally cool w/ chicks playin' ball. if they're good enough, let them the fuck in!! we need help in the bullpen and on the bench so get the fuck to it!

BloodStripes said...

Shit yeah Benjah, bring it on.

GM-Carson said...

nice usage of the "f" word benjah.

some day a woman will play in the majors. women athletes are becoming more and more talented with every passing generation.

Skeeter said...

i only like my women to cook, clean and be silent...

sorry but there was so much gay feminism going on. I had to 'man' it up a bit. Hope you guys havent gone soft like the hoff

haha jk jk...women are great blah blah

GM-Carson said...

C'mon Skeeter, you know you love that Hoff picture...it's classic!