Saturday, October 28, 2006

Screw the Cardinals

The freakin' Cardinals just won the 2006 World Series. 83 regular season wins...that's it! A measly 83 wins and they managed to sneak into the playoffs and steal the World Series trophy. Am I jealous? I guess so. Am I disgraced? Abso-freakin-lutely! This just goes to show anything can happen in the playoffs. The shitty Royals could have won this World Series if given the chance. Yet, my Phillies sat at home in October with 85 wins...what the hell?!

To further my anger, is the fact that Scott Rolen will be wearing a World Series ring from now on. I want to dropkick that son-of-a-bitch in the head! It may appear that Scotty-boy is arguing with this umpire, but in fact he's participating in foreplay which leads to rough makeup sex after the game. H-MO!!!

~Carson

2 comments:

BloodStripes said...

Cardinals take it up the Pujols! Thats a very funny t-shirt.

GM-Carson said...

I LOVE Albert Pujols, but I LOVE that t-shirt even more. I wish I had one.