Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blame Kris Kross

By the looks of things on this album cover, it would appear those gangsta teen-agers that slayed some phat rhymes back in the day are New York fans. However, in the picture below they seem to be sporting favoritism to the Marlins. So which is it my fine young lads, The Evil Empire or the Miami No-Fans?

"Don't try to compare us to another bad little fad. I'm the Mac and I'm bad. Give you something that you never had. I'll make ya Jump Jump' wiggle and shake your rump. Cause I'll be kicking the flavor that makes you wanna Jump. How high? Real high. Cause I'm just so fly. A young loveable, hugable type of guy. And everything is the back with a little slack. And inside-out is wiggida wiggida wack. I come stompin' with somethin' to keep you jumpin'. R&B rap bullcrap is what I'm dumpin'. And ain't something about Kris Kross we all that. So when they ask to the rocks they believe that. Jump Jump. The Mac Dad will make you Jump Jump. The Daddy Mac will make you Jump Jump. Kris Kross will make you Jump Jump. uh huh uh huh."

I guess Mariano Rivera can now blame Kris-Kross for his (the Yankees) loss to the Diamondbacks via a bloop Luis Gonzalez hit back in '03.

~Carson

4 comments:

BenJah said...

see that DQ, that's why i can't be oracle....fuck.....as of now game 7 is undecided, and i need a miracle

GM-Carson said...

Benjah- no Subway series. In fact no NY team making it at all, the world seems a little more sweeter today!

GM-Carson said...

Edit- looks like I messed up on the year that Gonzo hit that bloop off Rivera...should be '01 instead of '03, so much for relying strictly on memory.

BloodStripes said...

No NY teams in the world series is enough to make you wanna....Jump, jump.