Thursday, August 24, 2006

What's in a name?



Watching last night's Phillies/Cubs game a very funny pinch-hitter came to the plate in the form of Buck Coats. First thought was, is he related to Ben Coates on New England Patriots tight-end fame? Then of course I realize the last name is spelled differently and Ben was black and Buck is extremely white! However, my interest in this rookie grew so I did some research to find the following.

On June 23, 2006 police were summonsed to the residence of one Buck Coats for a domestic dispute. Fawn Parka and Doe Jacket were fighting over one Mr. Buck Coats and neighbors were worried things were getting out of hand. No charges were filed.

~Carson

2 comments:

BloodStripes said...

Whats that chat room abbreviation like LOL.....I thin its ROFLMAO. Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!

GM-Carson said...

Glad you can appreciate my sense of humor.