Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bite Me!


How is John Gibbons still the Blue Jays manager? He's challenged Shea Hillenbrand to a fight, and Shea has since been exiled. Last night he gets into a shouting match on the mound with Ted Lilly then proceeds to escalate it in the tunnel heading to the clubhouse. Does that mean Lilly is on his way out too? This guy has a "frat boy" mentality and needs to calm the hell down! Next thing you know, he'll be biting his players ears and punching them in the kidneys like Tyson. I personally root for the Lil' Macks of the world.

~Carson

6 comments:

Whelkman said...

There is no boxing game better than Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!--not even the arcade versions.

GM-Carson said...

it's the only boxing game in my opinion...screw the rest!

Eric said...

I definitely agree that John Gibbons is a bog time ahole' I mention it in my own blog as a matter of fact, but theres no way he can be fired. For comedies sake alone he needs to be in the big leagues for a long long time.

GM-Carson said...

I'm not sure who is to blame for this latest debacle in Toronto, but all I know is that there seems to be a lot of hostility from the dugout recently in MLB (Guillen, Scioscia, Bowa, Gibbons...), and maybe it's a good thing.

Lake Fred said...

As a sensitive caring guy from the nineties, being a hotheaded bully does not cut it in this day and age. They should fire Gibbons.

Thanks for the site tip.

GM-Carson said...

Lake Fred- I believe there is a fine line between being a hothead and a pansy. Bowa was a hothead, but I think it was well deserved. I'm tired of push over managers like Charlie Manuel, and I'm also tired of the overly hotheaded ones like Ozzie Guillen...can't we just find middle ground? *Yes-the answer is Jim Leyland.