Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hey Brick Hands!


While watching baseball over the past month I have seen some pretty shoddy defense. My team, the Phillies, has a mammoth of a 1st baseman who can crush the ball, too bad he has too many defensive lapses. I've also seen some young dudes just not playing the game right defensively, with bad footwork (Weeks and Encarnacion). So, I decided to compile a Lead Glove Team.

All No-Glove Love Team: (errors)
C- Roberto Hernandez (7)
1B- Ryan Howard (8)
2B- Rickie Weeks (16)
SS- Felipe Lopez (11)
3B- Edwin Encarnacion (13)
OF- Adam Dunn, Jeff Francoer, and Scott Podsednik (5)
P- Joe Blanton (2)

*3 of these players are from the Reds...OUCH!

~Carson

5 comments:

GM-Carson said...

Sham-Masta-Flash, I was thinking that I compiled a Brick Hand Team, maybe we could do a Brick Head Team co-captained by Gavin Floyd and Milton Bradley.

GM-Carson said...

Our cover-boy, Weeks, is up to 20 errors...flippin' nice!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.